SALTFISH RECIPE VIDEO CONTEST!
GRAND PRIZE $1,500.00usd
CFE International is looking for amazing home cooks, not professional chefs, to compete in our Saltfish Recipe Video Contest. The stakes are high to see who will become the Grand Prize Winner of the Saltfish Recipe Video Contest.
Put your creativity to the test using one of our saltfish brands: Cristobal, Buena Ventura, BacalaRico or Isla Brisa.
Create an original recipe for an entree or appetizer (no side dishes). Here’s the twist…there is a 15 ingredient limit! Contestants are encouraged to participate in both categories. Make sure to include a shot of the brand packaging in your video. Your recipe must be easy to recreate, taste delicious, and of course, be original. One Grand Prize Winner will be selected and awarded $1,500.00usd. The contest starts on February 14, 2018 and ends March 29, 2018. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Contestants will submit their recipe and upload their maximum 60 second recipe video. Videos will be judged by CFE International based on the following criteria:
• Visual Appeal: 50%
• Creativity: 50%
All videos will be posted across CFE International’s social media platforms. CFE International will select the Grand Prize Winner of the CFE Saltfish Recipe Video Contest.
THE CFE INTERNATIONAL SALTFISH RECIPE VIDEO CONTEST RULES
We’re looking for amazing home cooks not professional chefs. To qualify for The CFE Saltfish Recipe Video Contest you:
- Must be 21 years old or older at time of entry
- Must be a legal U.S. resident - Void in Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited
- Or must be a legal resident of the islands of Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Void where prohibited
- Video must not be longer than 60 seconds and include the brand package that was used in the recipe
- RECIPE MUST BE ORIGINAL
- Cannot be a professional chef
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not improve chance of winning.
- Only recipes using CFE International’s Cristobal, Buena Ventura, BacalaRico or Isla Brisa saltfish brands will be considered.
- CFE International social media links must be included when posting your recipes on your pages
- Final videos along with your recipe of CFE International saltfish branded (bag) product must be publicly posted on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- All participants must tag CFE International on all of their social media platforms. Contestants must use the hashtags #saltfish, #bacalao and the hashtag of the CFE International branded product for example, #Cristobal or #BacalaRico etc., when posting on each of your social media platforms.
- When writing the list of ingredients for your recipes, it must state, the CFE International branded product used when creating your recipe for example Cristobal salted Cod or Buena Ventura salted pollock.
Please email your original recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org, including links to your published recipes by the contest deadline. Applicants are responsible for complying with all rules of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
We highly encourage you to share your recipes on any and all forms of social media including, but not limited to: Foodgawker, Yummly, Tastespotting, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, etc. Please send links to sites where you have shared your recipes to email@example.com.
CONTEST TIMELINE & IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- One recipe will be chosen as the winner of the contest which will be announced on April 27th, 2018.
- The winner will be paid $1,500.00 in United States dollars.
- Contest begins February 14, 2018 and ends March 29, 2018
- Recipes must be sent no later than March 29, 2018
- No recipes will be allowed for entry after March 29, 2018
Looking forward to seeing your video!